Reserve your room at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City
A rate of $184 per night is available for conference attendees.
Reserve your room at: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/NCSE2016
The cutoff date to reserve a hotel room is December 28, 2015.
All reservations are made directly with the hotel. Do not accept unsolicited attempts to secure hotel reservations.
While we encourage conference participants to stay at the venue and hotel the Hyatt Regency Crystal City, Washington DC offers a multitude of other rooming options.
The most cost effective option for rooming would be utilizing hostels which are placed throughout the city.
300 Carroll, St., Takoma, DC.
50 meters from the Takoma Park Metro Station
William Penn House
515 E. Capitol Street, SE. Washington, D.C.
Alcohol and Tobacco free facility
Hostels.com – Washington DC, USA
The most convenient airport for NCSE conference participants is the Ronal Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), which is a 10 minute ride by cab, Metro, or shuttle. The Hyatt offers a free airport shuttle to and from the National Airport. Please check the hotel website for details.
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) and Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) are within 45 minutes with a cab, shuttle, and various rail options available. BWI is reputed to offer more low cost airline flights.To compare the cost of available ground transportation at each airport, please check the websites below:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Baltimore Washington International Airport
All major airlines fly into the Washington DC area airports. Travel website can help you find the most convenient times and fares for your travel. Tickets can be book through travel agents or directly through the airlines.
We encourage conference participants to be climate-sensitive when deciding their mode of transportation around the city. Guests are advised to take advantage of D.C.’s mass transit, specifically the Metro. Renting a car for the conference is generally unnecessary as parking is expensive and the roads are often congested within DC. Taxis and metros should satisfy all transit needs for the conference as well as any desired sightseeing.Please carpool when possible, and if you want some extra adventure consider renting a bike for your stay in DC.
- The Hyatt Airport Shuttle to Reagan National Airport (DCA) departs the hotel every 20 minutes on the hour from 5:00 AM-12:00 AM. (Times subject to change)
- Shuttle picks up at the Old Terminal (2nd Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location) and the New Terminal Arrivals, Door 5 and Door 9 (1st Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location)
Metro Subway Access
- From the Crystal City Metro Station the Yellow and Blue lines are available, in which our Washington DC metro area hotel is a 10 minute walk.
- Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle access to and from Crystal City Metro Station is provided at the corner of 18th street and South Bell Street.
- The cost from Dulles airport to our venue is approximately $40 to $45
- The cost from Baltimore Washington Airport to our venue is approximately $65 to $70.
The Hyatt Regency Transportation Information supplies additional options for transportation